Save the dates of 31 January 2014 – 2 February 2014 for the Fourth Biennial Design Science Symposium at RISD. The theme will be STEM to STEAM thru Synergy: Bridging Morphology, Biomimicry, Sustainability, and Synergetics.
Click here to visit the event homepage for the Fourth Biennial Design Science Symposium at RISD on "STEM to STEAM thru Synergy: Bridging Morphology, Biomimicry, Sustainability, and Synergetics". Save the URL: http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2014.01.html
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design
- Dennis Bartels, Executive Director, San Francisco Exploratorium
- Chris Zelov, Filmmaker and Project Director, Knossus Project
- Richard Bresnahan, Artist in Residence, St. Johns University
- Eric Goetz, CTO, Goetz Composites
- Thomas T. K. Zung, Architect, Buckminster Fuller, Sadao, and Zung
For an introduction to Synergetics, watch this clip from Joe Clinton about Synergetics 101 from our first Symposium at RISD in 2007.